Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chasing The Devil could be Krayzie Bone's Last Album

Krayzie Bone writes a long goodbye letter to the fans. But it's not over for the music! It's just that Chasing the Devil may be his last album sadly.
You can add Krayzie Bone on facebook here Krayzie Bone Facebook Page

Here is the letter to the fans:

I would like to take the time out to thank all of the true, sincere hardcore Bone fans world wide that have supported the Bone Thugs N Harmony movement for twenty years strong. I give all praise to the Grand Creator God, for the longevity of Bone Thugs~N~Harmony, and the millions of lives that we have managed to touch, and the many artist that we have influenced in all genres and cultures of the world over the twenty year span of our careers. I want to send a (Extra Special Thanks) to those that stood by us through thick and thin and never took sides in any of our personal drama, showed unconditional love for our music through the good and the bad times, the break ups, the make ups, the many pitfalls, the resurrections and the rebirths, and the many labels. It has been one long, fun, exciting, happy, sad, emotional, and most of all, educational hell of a run. Right now i'm gearing up for my solo fourth solo album "Chasing The Devil" which may very well be my last one. The love that I have for music and the joy of reaching people through music cannot be put into words. I now truly feel that my purpose as an artist has been fulfilled, and I have been called upon to help others on a more grander scale through music. There are many other things that I want to do in my life with music, for music and through music. I honestly feel the time to do so is now! So as an artist, again, thank you all from the very bottom of my heart, I LOVE YOU ALL, AND THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Sincerely

Krayzie Bone, Leathaface, Sawed off slim, Mr. Sawed off, Krayface, Krayzie Jackson, Krayjack Yaboss, Wicked Lyric Professor, Master Mind, The ghetto cowboy, The Dummy Man. The Grandaddy of the Midwest, That Thuggish Ruggish Bone,

"I may not be on the scene, but i'm always in the picture"

To get the full story stay tunned in for an exclusive interview from Krayzie Bone himself entitled "Music For Centuries" Coming Soon!!! From TL media.

No comments:

Post a Comment