Saturday, June 2, 2012

Layzie Bone News

OK I am going to make this post to talk about the latest news about Layzie Bone 2012. I'm not gonna talk about facebook drama or any other drama. This is just the real Layzie Bone news you want and need. First off Layzie Bone has a free mixtape out now called The Law Of Attraction it's a great CD and he also was offering a limited edition signed copy of the album. The mixtape is very good and some of the best BONE material I have heard in a while. If you want to get the free mixtape go here. Layzie Bone Law of Attraction mixtape Also Layzie Bone said on facebook that the lost Archives CD will be released soon! also this new clothing line offers great shirts like the Chiefin in my Wahoo T Shirt etc! I will post more about that situation later enjoy the drink! Stay Thirsty My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment