Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bizzy Bone news 2014! New CD THE WONDER YEARS PRE ORDER!


Bizzy Bone of Bone Thugs N Harmony has a new CD EP out called The Wonder Years you can pre order it at this site!

Check out the new article about Bizzy Bone The Wonder Years EP in the debut issue of Tha Smoke Break Newsletter here. http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=af0104db8f74ee7605487ca5c&id=4500cf1763

http://thelife.bigcartel.com/category/the-wonder-years

Update the album has been Pushed back! and is sold out for now! But it will be back to stayed tuned also here is a special video message from Bizzy Bone and Song previews of The Wonder Years!
Bizzy Bone Talks about the Wonder Years and Plays song Previews Youtube Video

And here is the CD over! It looks like it will be a classic album!




2 comments:

  1. I need to kno where I can cop ur new shit I thought you guys where done then I get on the internet and see all types of new shit. I cant get high and this here aint how I ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got caught slippin and was robbed at gun point by some Detroit boys they got all the BONE music I had with thank God I still had more at home. Them D crack heads came to new castlE PA cause their punks on the bricks in their own town. But anyway I didn't get shot in the head I need a link where I can buy both new & old BONE shit.Keep doin what ya"ll r doin cause I cant vibe with these new rappers if u can call them that.

    ReplyDelete